Commission a portrait of yourself, a member of your family, a friend or on behalf of an organisation. Select from a variety of scales from head and shoulder format to large scale multiple figure works in either oil paint on canvas or graphite pencil on paper by award winning resident artist Nicole Porter. Please feel free to get in touch for a quote.
Tuition is provided by Nicole in the studio within The Nicole Porter Gallery as well as from her home studio in Inverurie. Nicole has been awarded a Gold Award in 2012 and 2013 from the International Alliance of Young Artists for her teaching skills.
The private consultation sessions are tailored to the needs of individual artists of any age or ability. One off sessions can be booked as well as ongoing courses providing a comprehensive and structured program of exercises.
- Art school portfolio preparations
- Assitance with SQA, International Baccalaureate, HND, HNC and degree levels qualifications
- Drawing and painting instruction
- Life drawing
- History of art
- Painting preparations (how to stretch a canvas, priming techniques, material information, photographing your work, etc)
- Designing studio layouts (everything from furniture and equipment layout to lighting and sourcing suppliers)
Limited Edition Giclée Prints
Limited edition giclée prints are available of resident artist, Nicole Porter’s work. To view the work, please click here.
Each print is made using an Epson stylus pro 4800 fine art digital printer using the latest technology Ultrachrome K3 pigment inks to give the print a lightfast gaurantee of 75 years.
Prints can be made on Hahnemuhle 308g 100% cotton rag fine art paper, which has a velvety soft matt surface and reproduces every detail with excellent ink saturation and colour intensity, or onto canvas.
If you are interested in purchasing a print, please contact the gallery for more details regarding sizes and prices.